SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

magnus coiler, page-10

1. 2,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Rogerdat,

Too hard to tell, buddy.

As an example, over the last few months they have issued 15.7 million shares at 23 cents. That is ~45% of the current 35,240,014 tradeable shares.

So, are those who got the placement there for the long road or going to do a quick flip for 10% or 20% short term gain?

Also remember, those who got the placement at 23 cents were entitled to take up the "Loyalty Option" issue, so for every two shares they held they were entitled to get one Option at 1 cent.

I'm in until the launch of Home Open and will reconsider my holding for the short term on how the launch is received.

I think the price will appreciate during the upcoming week but I wont be surprised if the brakes are put on it at a certain level to ensure there is some fat left in it for the Home Open launch, to appreciate more in price on the release of the app......that's just a thought though. Very happy to be proved wrong though !!

This is an interesting time to be in ALA as news flow picks up and the upcoming Home Open launch. Short term, their cred is on the line to deliver with that app.

Risk/reward ratio due to the low market cap and good cash balance is in favour of the buyer, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.