mahathir lashes out at jews, page-17

1. 5,748 Posts.
    alan - mahathir lashes out at jews but it is time many Muslims look forward rather than back and knuckle down to make their own piece of the world a better place
    ********************************************************************************

Hi Alan,

I think you'll die of old age before that happens. You see, they need a scapegoat for their failures......and that's what they are......failures.

Apart from oil....which was not an achievemnet of theirs anyway, what.....just what have Muslims in the past 100 (forget about 500) years contributed to mankind?

Despite their wealth........

A big fat......... zero! (apart from terrorism......everywhere on the globe.......give 'em enough time and they"ll dream up a reason for the Muslim v Hindu shannangins.....no doubt....the Jews again?

Not only are they incapable of ........"knuckling down to make their own piece of the world a better place'....................they want to make sure that no one else has a better place either.

They treat their own like s h i t.........that's why we (the west) have that many trying to become refos.........their system.....sucks from the top down....and from the bottom up...........sideways............lengthways...........you name it.

And as for Mahatir......The world can thank Dr Mahatir for shedding light on the Jewish menace that controls everything. The only thing is that if Jews do control the world, where’s my bit?

The reason is … it’s only a rumour … that it’s the Martians.

Just don’t tell Dr Mahatir or he’ll call for a campaign to wipe out those alien invaders and enough of the 1.3 billion Moslems may take him seriously

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.