mahatir - what a load of cr@p!, page-32

1. 673 Posts.
    forget milesg - cheech is the threat! supports dr Cheech says (Bold bits mine)

"Channel 10 who played selective segments of the speech by Dr. Mahathir then adding their own commentary over it will soon find out what the meaning of a 'Boycott ' is. I was watching the news from their channel with the strategic advisor of the Muslim Federations in Australia, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia with guests from Iran, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Irak and Kuwait (yes even Kuwait) in KL at the Pan Pacific and noted that all of them have agreed that the holding company of channel ten and their Canadian majority Holder Asper and all of the companies that advertise on ten will be stealthily undermined through selective boycotts.

First up - pretty cruddy group to hangin' with - says a lot about cheech, no??

Trustworthy? Not likely!

Subversive and dancing to a different master? Certainly!!

And what about that bit that "all of the companies that advertise on 10" will be boycotted!!

Hey, folks, thats all of the AUSTRALIAN companies he's talking about here. You know - our companies that employ Australians

Yeah it may just be anal hot air from a pimply little snot-nosed kid, but where's your anger in any event????

"Pity Channel Ten when complained to had little to say other than 'So what?'. I feel this is the begining of a larger battle for which Australians are going to be more than simply 'collateral damage'. Pity indeed because as I re iterate my previous forecasts from last year there won't be a war."

People. Wake the f$ck up!!! - In the context of the Mahatir comment and the gist of the thread, what Cheech is suggesting is we Australians will be "collateral" damage.

And if he is correct about who he was with, where do you think he got his info from???

And what did he say to them as an Aussie???

Or was he a mealy-mouthed, a$$-kissing little muslim with his mates???

Cheech - you are exposed as either a liar or a traitor-in-the-making!

I do hope someone monitors these threads!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.