ABV 0.00% 5.6¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Hi Okra,I like the article, good from the point that a third...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi Okra,

I like the article, good from the point that a third party company that isn't an OEM is getting onto the product, it is positive that a company that offers built for purpose individualised solutions for mine vehicles is adopting and promoting the SIB'S outside ABV and it's historical supporters.

The ABV threads are interesting and hit on getting OEM'S involved, economy of scale, also relevant is the flow on costs/benefits saved from reduced servicing costs (Staff/fuel/transport costs etc etc) related to servicing, all are good considerations.

I agree, conveyer belts could be a goer, I remember wind turbines being mentioned when ABV were first starting out and there are quite a few other industries that could benefit from the sibs or future variants,

The hard yards at present seems to be getting volume sales, growing revenue. I think there may have been a few options historically ABV could have gone, conveyors being one but I guess they are concentrating their energies where they have the best chance of success at present.

The best point I take from the Mahindra article is as follow's:

a) A company that is not a miner nor is in the refuse industry,
    b) Has been around and has market brand recognition/credibility and
    c) Has obviously evaluated the SIB'S independently,
    can see the quality and benefits of SIB'S and is actively advertising and promoting it as part of their own product lineup.

Mahindra and SIB'S, a symbiotic relationship, two thumbs up from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $5.249K 93.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 537254 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 36563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.