TPL 0.00% 0.3¢ tpl corporation limited

Here's the Announcement, (my selection of extracts):

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Here's the Announcement, (my selection of extracts):

Overnight coal has been intercepted over 2-3m* of rotary mud drill chips between 108m and 111m depth. The programme has now been extended to drill the other 3 holes for which clearance has been received on this fenceline. These samples will be sent for analysis and reported in the coming weeks.**

* 3 metres is the maximum thickness of the intercept based on the commencement of coal chips in interval 108-109m and the cessation of coal chips in 110-111m. By comparison the Duchess-Paradise P1 total seam thickness ranges from less than one to more than three metres, but it is very often in the range of 2.0 to 2.25 metres in both the Paradise and Duchess areas (ReyResources: Duchess Paradise Resource Upgrade 6 April 2011)

** These results are from a visual inspection by the Company’s Exploration Manager, Mr Manjunatha Kalal. Mr Kalal is an employee of TPL Corporation Limited, a Fellow of the AUSIMM and a Member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists. Mr Kalal has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and types of deposits under consideration, and to the activity which has been undertaken, to qualify as a Competent Person as defined by the 2004 edition of the “Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves”. Mr Kalal consents to the report being issued in the form and context in which it appears. The potential quantity and grade in the target is conceptual in nature, as there has not yet been sufficient analysis of all exploration results to define a Mineral Resource. It is not certain that further assessment will result in the determination of a Mineral Resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.