NAG 12.0% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

I really don't post here often, mainly due to the complete and...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I really don't post here often, mainly due to the complete and utter sh@tshow this company has become. However, I must reiterate what a number of other posters, like @muzzab, @JetBlue and @eagleboyau have posted and add my own call out of the shameful leadership of NAG. It's almost as if they don't know some of the virtues of a good leader. Skills such as authenticity, openness of communication, trust and strategy are, imho, not just sadly lacking but are non-existent.

As a shareholder, I expect accountability. So, to the board, and I have expressed this in a recent letter, I implore you all to act in the best interests of not just two people, but to all investors and stakeholders.
    In any professional organisation, zero wins and a declining performance gets you sacked quickly. What will it take for the board to read the room and realise that we have two people in charge that have long lost stakeholders and shareholders faith and trust.

I'm hoping someone at NAG reads these posts and shareholder letters.....and if they do......Take ownership and accountability for god's sake!!! Communicate and make sure you damn well walk the walk, not just talk utter nonsense with zero regard to timelines. We see what you're doing and we call you out for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $4.642K 407.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 155674 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 248660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 131341
Last updated 10.50am 06/05/2024 ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.