NAG 9.09% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Here we go again, counting the weeks again! It’s now 4 !!! This...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Here we go again, counting the weeks again! It’s now 4 !!! This is getting pathetically boring!

The December Quarterly activities report stated that…

The calculation of the maiden economically-mineable JORC Inferred Resource for the shallow underground mineralisation, incorporating the 40 intersections to date. is progressing well with anticipated finalisation, sign-off and reporting in the March 2004 quarter.”

I’m not sure if our esteemed CEO James Earle has noticed but the March quarter ended 4 weeks ago!

So where’s the JORC that was promised??

Is this yet another case of over-promising and under-delivering that NAG management is famous for??

Is it any surprise that the share price is at all time lows?

C’mon NAG management, pull your finger out and get this JORC out tomorrow - if not sooner.

This Company urgently needs three things:
    1. A JORC statement showing that NAG in fact has a valuable gold/antimony discovery
    2. A large injection of funds
    3. A complete change of management. The current lot have pretty much driven the Company into the ground so they need to go - NOW!
    I can’t see No 2 happening without No 3, so it’s crunch time for the Board.

Are the new Chairman (Tom Quinn), and the largest shareholder/Director (Kevin Perrin), going to grow a pair and do what us ordinary shareholders cannot do - deliver No 3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.677K 307.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 683859 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 149278 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 18.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 58531
Last updated 13.44pm 13/05/2024 ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.