NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

It's good to see that there are still some loyal holders with...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    It's good to see that there are still some loyal holders with NAG, and I wish you all a very good day!

Since quitting my holding in NAG, I have been keeping an occasional eye on their progress, or lack thereof.

One of the things which initially attracted me to NAG was their antimony, and in view of the growing military applications and demand for antimony I was hoping that NAG would have progressed towards mining their apparently rich deposits.

When I was a holder in NAG, along with several other holders I had an interest in another ASX company RVR, which had a significant antimony deposit at the Hillgrove gold/antimony mine in NSW. RVR unfortunately had management issues and got bogged down with its Thalanga operations in Nth Qld, and went the way of too many other poorly managed and under financed mining juniors, and I sincerely hope that a similar fate does not await NAG

For anyone who is seriously interested in antimony, the Hillgrove mine is now owned by a new operator who looks like proving up some very high gold grades as well as the antimony. I won't mention the name of the new owner, as I don't make a practice of cross-promoting, but I will be very interested to watch how NAG and the other company go about monetising their valuable deposits.

Cheers,

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.82K 1.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 260735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.