PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

maiden jorc

1. 17,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    The PDY journey is now in to Jan 2011 & this will be a very exciting time in the life of this stock.

The latest investor presentation (Dec 2010) was absolutely fantastic & highlights the significant re-rating that will be achieved by PDY in the short term should all they are working towards comes to light.

Personally, I can't wait for the maiden JORC (c. 500mt) as this will re-rate PDY & place it on the radar of larger iron-ore players who are looking to acquire a project & take it to production.

The management have done a superb job thus far as they have encountered many distractions over the course of 2010 & they have not once wavered in their goal of achieving a maiden JORC resource statement in Jan 2011.

The proximity to an established rail network is also very encouraging from a production perspective as they can 'pigy back' on to the rail which is less than 100kms away from their mine.

All-in-all, this has been a long journey to date & IMO the first couple of months of calendar 2011 will see some serious fruit be borne from this stock which could find itself the 'darling stock' of 2011.

Short term movemenets of a tick here & there is inconsequential when we look back at where the stock was pre-JORC, after the statement is released. Remember, MC of 300m will place the share price at approx 20c... IMO this isn't out of the question.

All IMO only... please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.