TSO 2.33% 4.2¢ tesoro gold ltd

@CorgiThe recognised term "reserve" is very clearly understood...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    @Corgi

The recognised term "reserve" is very clearly understood these days, even if people still get confused by it. A reserve is a body of ore that can be mined economically, as established by a recognised authority. The ASX refers to the JORC standard and a JORC reserve (or resource, for that matter) has to be signed off by an approved person.
    When you quote KGP, I note that it uses the term "resource". If the KGP reference was from an ASX announcement then these were JORC resources, or otherwise the ASX would have objected and called for retraction.
    In other words, by referring to "resource", it means a carefully assessed body of ore by an approved JORC authority drawing on many drilling results.
    Corgi, you are either confused about JORC and the use of reserve and resource under the ASX rules or you are attempting to mislead people into thinking that there is more economically viable gold at Tenera than it is possible to say at present, or that even when an MRE is declared (JORC of course) that there is a lot more that is economic to mine.
    Actually, even a JORC resource may not be economic to mine. Only a JORC reserve gives some confidence to that, and even then it may not prove to be so, as witness multiple companies that have started production with JORC reserves and failed or needed refinancing in the past few years BDR, GCY, MOY, WMX, DCN, etc).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $19.49K 461.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99795 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4112
Last updated 13.08pm 09/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.