MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

maiden profit, page-13

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Flight500
    That's funny LOL. I agree. MEO seems to jump from reality to fantasy in today's briefing. Jurgen did make the point that they are good at aquirig acerage and now need to concentrate on income producing aquisitions. They need to secure a gas supply for TS(reality) and forget about finding the Holy Grail.
    The other permits are "alleged" gas supplies. The Co2 content is unknown- too much and it's only good for Methanol. Yes people, I realise we will never know until we appraise them, but, it's time to do what you know you can(TS) and do the "hobbies" later.
    As to every one saying the share price is worth more than the current??? On what grounds? Once the money gets spent the cash backing value drops. As a non producer the only top up is a Farm In but the ONLY guarantee is CR- further dilution and hence less cash backing once that money is spent. Sort of seems to self perpetuate itself!

I am not for one moment saying that MEO is a one trick pony. It has alot of potential. As to the PB outcome? Pure speculation. My personal opinion on the "great deal of the century". Considering A1 is in prime gas territory it deserved more than the pathetic one hole drill. An impressive knock out deal would have been 3 wells in succession with a designated rig to drill the Browse Basin like Swiss cheese to a value of $120m- started well before the cyclone season. We got what? One well, PB can walk if they want and MEO gets left holding the baby. Ooh, they did a smart CR? Honestly, what choice did they have with a fornicated deal like that!?
    The volume at the moment is PURELY pump and dump fancy Bot work. As if a company with the duster of the year can maintain a fraction of that volume at, what people suggest, a higher 30c! Geez, did no body learn anything over the last 18months?. I bought into ETE today and they announced their first 1000 barrels of oil, all for 13c. Now if I over paid there I would hate to think what this stock is classified as. That was not a ramp. Others have mentioned other stocks as better value just to compare why MEO is such an over sold stock. I personally think it's being over bought at the moment.
    As I said, I do NOT mean to offend. Just pointing out that MEO will be a somebody one day. Hey, how about PB going halves with MEO with Magellan? Maybe a bit of commitment may build some character, or, share value. Sorry for my rant but I just don't get the justification this close to the duster and until a clear and concise Plan B is presented. The briefing today was an utter waste of time.
    Any way, I do have the MEO bug so as soon as my other stocks rally I will buy a token holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.