MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

maiden profit, page-7

1. 1,071 Posts.
    ronstieb
    I am with you here. I think MEO is filled with sooooo much hype but to date has never delivered. Wont touch these shares ever again. I see that today people are lapping it up all ove again. Feel free but I dont buy a single word anymore.

Yes I brunt my fingers but only because of all the hype. Disapointed? Yes. WHen I read it was a duster I almost fell off my chair. In my mind it was almost a sure thing (yes I do know the GCOS). Mainly I got back in because of the "high pressure gas zone"... that amounted to nothing.

My own fault though as I thought I had learnt my lessons BUT I really did not think MEO would fail to deliver AGAIN and AGAIN and then once AGAIN...

From what I can see MEO would sell ice to eskimos, I just dont get how they pull it off. There are shares out there with so much more potential with much less risk at a fraction of the market cap of MEO. Dumb founded to be honest.

Not for me anymore thnaks and hopefully anyone thinking this is a bargain will think twice. Traders all over this too so be very carefull guys.

IMHO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.