MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

maiden profit, page-9

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    My take is:

I have been in for 18 months.

I held the entire time and have no real issues.

During the 18 months' I learnt a few lessons upon the way and the first one is to not fall in love with a stock as it clouds your judgement. I could have jumped into a number of other stocks during the time which in many instances have have seen considerable gains, trust me.ie BKN,RMS,GIR,AGO just to name a few and were alot less risky but I stuck it out with MEO.

So what I did learn is you have to be flexible and not too stubborn with the thought you don't want to miss out so just sit and sit and sit while the trading world passes you by.

I sold my shares on Monday, jumped over to CAP and loaded up. They are in a trading Halt and I expect good news tomorrow. 2 Disasters in a week would be pretty tough but that is spec trading. If you do enough research you should get some balance. If not give up and go back to BHP.

I will keep an eye on MEO as I have a soft spot for them and a number of the posters which are top notch. I was one of the few that didn't mind the CR as it at least gave me the opportunity to jump out at 23 and not potentially 10. I really do think it helped cushion(lol) the blow to a mild disaster.

Good luck all and hope to be a poster again some time down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.