TSO 6.67% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hey Davo, I've really appreciated all the modelling work you've...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hey Davo, I've really appreciated all the modelling work you've done so far, particularly your drill plots.

I've noticed what I think is an error in your calculations which could lead to a substantially smaller resource estimate.

You said that you have picked out mineralised intercepts which have no overlapping intervals. In the case of ZDDH0001 which was provided as an example, the sum of individual non overlapping intercepts is 30.65g/m, whereas the overall intercept is 39.90g/m. Therefore for ZDDH0001 alone there is an error of ~23%. Without seeing an example of any of the other holes I'm assuming there is also a very high probability that there are g/m being left out.
    I think you need to assign the left out/remaining g/m which haven't been associated to non overlapping intercepts to their own intercept which you will then assign into the halo calculation. I have no idea how you will decide on what the grade and interval will be for this 'created intercept'.

In the case of assigning only one distinct intercept (per hole) to each fault this will cause the width of some faults to be considerably narrower than what they are in practice. Without knowing how your formula deals with mineralization of the halo zone this could cut down on total ounces when compared to if the formula allowed multiple individual intercepts per hole per fault.

Anyways, I understand that creating a formula and system to approximate an MRE is no easy feat, and simplifications have to be made in order to do so. Bloody well done overall mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $34.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $7.1K 246.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 964500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 29982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.