OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

It is an interesting situation.I still stick by my comments that...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It is an interesting situation.

I still stick by my comments that the way the information has come out and the fact that the report is indecisive means the project has been badly handled with regard the PR.

If I look at things from a slightly different perspective, consider this.

I could not tell you anything about SRK, whether they are good, bad or indifferent or what track record they have.

However , one would assume they were chosen because they have the requisite knowledge to do a Uranium JORC.

Has the fact that some of THX assay results are of the highest grades ever seen in Australia thrown a curve ball at SRK.

It all becomes a bit clearer why the delays.

I believe SRK have been scratching their heads without a clue as to what assumptions can be made with regard continuity because of the high grades.

Clearly these guys don't want to put down a high figure only to be found wrong later and have their pants sued off.

Like Brett says, there are no holes to suggest there is not continuity but the SRK are still taking a conservative approach and asking for more drilling before they feel safe signing off.

Definitely not how things should happen but I guess we need to move on and keep working smart and keep working hard..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.