FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

The comment I made above (14th August) was written BEFORE the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 237 Posts.
    The comment I made above (14th August) was written BEFORE the Marikana tragedy occurred and in no way must be linked to the dreadful events of that day.

I do however sympathise with the RDOs in Lonmin's mine who must know that wages for exactly the same work in alternative mines attracts their desired 12500ZARs per month.

My own preferred model for the SA mining industry and the SA miners would see employees accruing annual shares in their company so that they too can have a stake in its' successful future and a vote in their company Board's decisions. Over time this is how a stable middle class of shareowning employees can be built.

I am sure it goes without saying that all FSE shareholders' hearts go out to all who have lost loved ones in Rustenberg, goes out to deceased principal earners of 34 families AND goes out to the poorly trained police officers who now must live knowing that their actions of that day resulted in enormous and tragic loss of life.

Choose the "high road" South Africa.
    Currently, you are locked into a "low road"!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.