RMI 0.00% 2.2¢ resource mining corporation limited

Hi investors/traders, the main focus of RMI now is most probably...

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi investors/traders, the main focus of RMI now is most probably what the contract with 3rd parties is about rather the result of samples. As we can see from the past announcements, there are often delays which results in overdue reports and stuff like that. The main thing which pull investors/traders in the 1st place a few weeks ago ($0.15 spike) is mainly it said it got some negotiations with 3rd parties from consumers to marketers. Now without looking further, we can probably make some sense that RMI do need to have some good sample results in order for these negotiation to be successful. I think rather than looking at samples results, perhaps we should focus on how much the 3rd parties is going to offer to RMI since RMI is in desperation for cash. Notice todays trading chart, the major dump happen when asx is about to close and it re-bound to $0.76. A good support line should be around $0.07 to $0.075. THe volume today is still good and the value decline as a result of higher expectation sample results. If investors/traders only focus on the sample alone, they really shouldnt buy the share in the 1st palce. Because the 3rd parties offerings to RMI (eg refer to consultant taking the options) actually tells you what you should expect the samples to be in coming time. Focus on the negotiation, not the samples i would say....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $25.57K 1.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 298103 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1445557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.