RMI 0.00% 1.9¢ resource mining corporation limited

taken from the last activities report:"General Industry Interest...

1. 206 Posts.
    taken from the last activities report:

"General Industry Interest has notably increased with discussions having been held
    with a number of parties including nickel producers, consumers, marketers and
    members of the investment community The RMC board is encouraged by the
    increasing level of interest in the project."

and have read this thread below, an email was sent to Warwick Davies.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=519621#2001662

This is taken from Topstocks message board and was submitted by GEMTRAWLER:

Hi guys - here's the latest update

I emailed warwick Davies today and just received his response.

To: Warwick Davies
    Subject: RMI announcement

Dear Warwick,

I actually saw some positives from your announcement, as I believe in your project long term - although disappointed with the delay in the drilling, but I understand a lot of it was not something you can control .

If I may pose some questions for your kind attention.

I hope this doesnt sound like an inquisition - which is not my intent, as I believe in what you are working towards.

1. I note that the gpr has identified a possible extension of the deposit - will this be drill tested in the current 100 hole program and if not when do you anticipate drill testing of this extension?

Response from WD - We’re awaiting interpretation due shortly and depending on HOW encouraging, we may either modify the drilling program or use another drilling technique to give us a quick indication.

2. when do you now anticipate drilling to be safely completed by (at the latest) and when will the drill results start to arrive back from the laboratory - again at the latest anticipated date.

Response --We have a small team heading to site next week to review and once they have returned, I’ll be able to answer with some confidence.

3. will the drill results come back in clusters - say 10 at a time,as drilling progresses and core samples are dispatched- or will the 100 hole drilling program need to be fully completed before all the cores are sent for analysis? -

Response - Results will return as clusters.

4. what's the anticipated turn around time (worst case) for the laboratories to do their analysis on the core samples.

response - 45 days

5. when do you anticipate the first cluster of drill results to arrive back from the laboratory ( worst case)?

response - Can’t say until the team has returned

6. I note your cash position will need to be replenished soon - how do you plan to do the the capital raising ?

Response - Board has several options which are under review, the simplest being a placement, no decision yet

7. You've announced there's some interest expressed from outside parties that wish to participate in or at least inquire about your project.

Are we talking about large diversified and cashed up companies or medium tier companies ?

Response - Interest is from all levels: Major mining houses to smaller listed companies

do these companies have experience in Nickel laterites?

response -Certainly!

8. Have you pre-paid for all the current 100 hole drilling at Wowo gap and all related activities at Wowo gap - or will further funds be now required?

Response - No, we have not prepaid for all 100 holes but there is a prepayment involved

This isnt a question just a comment ...
    I know it's early days still,the only risk I see is that you're a junior company and you may end up giving away too much control to another bigger company.
    I hope you retain at least 40% of your project

response ...We plan not to give anything away. Majors want the lot for next to nothing!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $16.78K 883.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 116511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.