BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

I can totally understand the negative sentiment and motivation...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I can totally understand the negative sentiment and motivation to sue the company but honestly at these prices it's getting harder and harder to justify a SELL.

At the root of all this is a simple problem, and that is distribution. They weren't able to sell what they thought they could and have been penalised with a 6 month oversupply of inventory. Can this problem be fixed? Absolutely - and some would even argue that this is a "good" problem to have.

Of course, I understand what management have done with the misguidance and untimely updates has left a huge tarnish on the reputation, but for who? I can guarantee you the bulk of consumers buying this product probably don't know what's going on and if they did why would they care? The product is still the same good quality it's always been.

And all this talk about comparing BAL to SGH.. in what world are these two situations remotely close? SGH had a host of much much more serious and different issues than BAL.

If you SELL BAL, you're betting that the probability they will go out of business is higher than the probability that they can fix their distribution problem, which imo seems a bit ridiculous (unless you're a short-term trader).

Good luck to everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.