Mainland China - always steals. Always., page-14

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Historically, have you not heard of Tibet? Yes - China invaded Tibet, and what you probably didn't learn in coolie school - China invaded Tibet twice, first time around 1910 - if I remember correctly. A few invasions of Korea over the centuries, then kicked out again. Koreans are hard corps people. Got tremendous respect for the ROK Marines - worked with them in Vietnam. Anyway, the real only reason China has not spent its entire existence invading other countries, is because they have been killing each other forever. You should read up on Chinese history. Forever in internal conflict, i'm surprised they had time to do anything else. Now they have somewhat calmed down - they devote their energy to international theft.

'we would hope that the mighty marcuses will all be to the fore in our defense'.

Don't you worry sunshine, I'll be there.. I am extremely good at something I really like. And I do like sight alignment, sight picture, trigger control - up to about 500 metres - without a scope. 95% probability of a Chi-com picking fragments of his eyeball out of the back of his skull - at 500 metres - with a good rifle battle sighted to the range - and little to no wind. 2-300 metres it is more like 100%. First and only shot. Hell, I could make this a family affair. Got a younger brother doing civilian contracts in Afghanistan. And my oldest son is an international counter-terrorism consultant. He advises governments around the world re capabilities, training, and equipment requirements. He would know....Yes, all three of us - a PLA infantry company wouldn't survive. Then we'd move on - and do the rest of the battalion. I have no fear of death at all, should have been dead so many times - I think I lost count....been shot at, rocketed, mortared, and bombed. Gone down twice in burning aircraft, once in Vietnam, once in a military transport flight overseas. Technically, three - as another was a civilian airliner in the ME with a fire in the hold. Walked away from a few totalled cars - last one was a Tasmanian logging truck rear-ending me, as I stopped to turn. Walked away, but a bit sore...LOL....And I've had probably every scuba emergency in the catalogue. I've had some fun, and the PLA would just add to it.

Just imagine how many hundreds of Chi-coms - we would do if it gets nasty here. I certainly will be at the fore, but where will you be? And I certainly do hope that the US does get around to cooking China. I absolutely hope that Japan then moves into northern China to deliver justice. Your Chinese heroes tried to invade Japan how many times over the centuries? Unsuccessfully, but they did cause Japan a lot of aggravation. The Japanese are clearly a master race, I have lived and worked there - and they never ceased to amaze me - the Chinese are clearly not in the same league at all.

Kingtutt - you should join the ADF to protect Australia - instead of wasting time defending CCP Chinese garbage. You could be part of the solution, instead of part of the problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.