SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

mainly off topic - vitriolic irrelevances

1. 92 Posts.
    I am inclined to suggest that the people using this site for exchange of views have little interest in the sad proceedings displayed on the UK iii site to which captmorgan2 refers.

For the record I no longer post on that UK site, my last post being on 7 May 2009. I am aware that you set up an alternative alias to ‘capt morgan’ as ‘cyfish’ so you are hardly one to address and question a multi alias situation. That site in UK is predominantly a collection of vitriolic exchanges by those who appear to have little interest in Oilex as a company. There is a very different situation here where open comment for and against issues involving the company are evident for all to see.

It is clear that you seem to have the desire to bring your vitriol here, half way round the world, and involve people in issues that can be regarded as irrelevant to the business of Oilex and their personal expectations from reading and posting on the HotCopper site. In having registered here as captmorgan2 on 6 June, you have already had a post moderated by HotCopper and posted provocative and insincere questions directed towards me on 18 June.

I registered for this site on 23 April 2008 and I have posted intermittently since. As an investor in Oilex I come here to read and post about aspects that involve the company, not other posters or to participate in defamatory remarks and irrelevancies. I have a determination to keep it that way but my comments today are an exception. Otherwise my posting history is there for the record.

I have a sincere wish for Oilex to achieve some of its principal objectives. At the top of my list is positive cash flow aided by progressive production increases. Along the way we need Indonesia production, Cambay meeting its potential and a successful farm out in Timor. News of such importance will surely spark comments in this forum, hopefully much of it positive. On the other hand news is sparse but expectation of positive announcement lurks.

Oilex management has taken a beating through widespread negative comment here and elsewhere. I am mindful that these people as directors are not fools and through times such as these, factors beyond their control make the tasks more demanding towards achieving good results.

Whilst Oilex is listed on AIM in UK, it is an Australian company and has a main listing on ASX. As a UK based investor I seek to see the value of my investment grow and although I am generally very supportive towards the company I do have grave disappointments some of which I have previously expressed.

I do regret that much of this post is unrelated to the company but in posting I shall do my utmost to assist in preventing this site degenerating to the mess that the iii site in UK has become. Perhaps that UK site could learn from the moderation methods in evidence on HotCopper.

All the best

Jimmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.