GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

G'day Dillinja"The Commodity Futures Trading Commission may...

1. 354 Posts.
    G'day Dillinja

"The Commodity Futures Trading Commission may probe the dramatic fall in the price of gold on Monday"

LOL....you mean ANOTHER trading commission of some description to probe & investigate shenanigans by the Banks in the markets?

All that does IMO is to demonstrate how hopelessly inept the Govts are to actually do anything to these Crims...What will they do once its proved that the fall in gold price was orchestrated by the fed & banks etc?...charge them with an offence? bring them to justice? The Banks will be the ones that put the commission together, the banks will be the ones that run the investigation....I don't mean to be condescending but people need to WAKE UP....Conspiracy?...its not a conspiracy it's FACT these people ELECT their own presidents, Prime ministers all over the world this is so much bigger than some ad Hoch commission to investigate a recent dramatic fall in the POG....these dudes are laughing all the way to the bank literally...I just hope and prey their time is nigh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.