GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thanks for response Kozie,I am tempted to agree, it just makes...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    Thanks for response Kozie,
    I am tempted to agree, it just makes sense.

Returning gold to Germany next week would be a hell of lot cheaper than when it was requested. (they still have 7 years of market lows to acquire) - never have heard a good reason as to why it would take seven years to return if they have it on hand. - guess this last week shows a good reason.

For the big players, they make money in either direction, they need big moves to make big money with less capital. No conspiracy needed, but big swings in sentiment is very useful if it can be influenced.

I have yet to hear a good debunking of the Austrian view. Soros can call gold price direction correctly, but is he claiming that US will pay down debts before interest rates rise and if so, does the data really support this?

* Increase in Housing sales - from a very low base
    * Employment numbers - are they quality manufacturing and service industry jobs or government jobs and part time work?
    * Gov. spending cuts - all I hear is Obama going after gun legislation when the budget, small business growth and reserve status of the dollar must surely be more important.
    * Any growth they do get will start velocity of money moving - is that dangerous/controllable?
    * By raising interest rates to control above, wont that make high debt levels harder to manage?

To me everything looks like Check Mate in favour of Gold.
    Yet Obviously I am totally wrong?

Reverting back to my original post - there are 2 totally different stories running here, why is is so hard to see clearly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.