TZL 0.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

maintain the rage

1. 1,232 Posts.

After quite some time dealing with chronic pain from an injury I can only equate the relief of the board resignation as the same relief a major pain killer would give me, finally an end to the angst!

Now we have a situation that makes us all feel better, no less out of our hands than it was before, but with what appears to be a comforting hand on our shoulder from the new board. And very much people that exude a feeling of trust without having met them.

Forensic accounting, now this is where we find out so much more than just the sundry debtors position, which is by no means the least important it is hugely important. Now the books are frozen for want of a better term they can not be altered to suit agendas, I sincerely hope that the AFP have visited all necessary company offices and seized all documents i.e.: Dunbar, Zms et all, that’s if there are any left to seize.

WAS THE TRAVEL AN ACCOMODATION EXPENSES LEGITIMITE????????

We’ve all had a good back pat and probably a good drink to celebrate, but make no mistake there are monies that may need to be recovered and people that need pursuing not by our new board of directors, whom I would much prefer to be taking care of business that involves salvaging our company, but by the continued pressure from the very people that have been wronged US. The very organisations put into place (ASIC, AFP, ASX) are open to enquires and will be far more driven if they see continued interest in investigations.

Do not be deluded into thinking that these people would have given up if they did not have plans in place to cover their tracks as they slink away. An interesting note is that as I have mentioned before that Bob Pagorek TZ Group former CFO had implicated himself by signing Michael Ottens statement, He also resigned.
    These resignations are an admission of guilt, and the parties should be pursued if not for financial gratification then for the simple fact that if allowed to go free they will sting another group of hard working battlers not unlike you and me.
    Maintain the rage, gain back what was lost and if nothing more then we will keep them dancing on the hot coals. After all they have had us in angst for far to long while they enjoyed the spoils of their victory over common shareholders and you can bet there was a lot of celebration at our expense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.