EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

maintaining shareholder interest

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Sadly, as Shareholders, we are currently being treated with indifference. We all know that with 21st century technology we can be regularly updated with production, equipment and site updates with little effort/cost.

Unfortunately, a distinct lack of effort by management to keep Shareholders abreast of the above [photos, production/maintenance info etc] contributes to a lack of share support.

It doesn't take much effort, and yet that little effort required is clearly too much.

What a different story it would be if we were treated with greater respect. I don't have a problem with the Management/Board makeup -it is the complete lack of interest in keeping Shareholders informed that bugs me.

Can't be a big effort needed to dedicate a staff member to keep Shareholders' interest sustained with regular updates. A good start would be to expand the pictorial content on CNQ's website. A "newsletter" type of updates, photos, etc emailed to Shareholders once a month would also take little effort.

Maintaining Shareholder interest is vital for CNQ - it not only keeps current Shareholders happy [as well as informed], there is always the potential Shareholder to consider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.