EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Focus 1 & darryle,Thank you for your posts.I am also frustrated....

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Focus 1 & darryle,

Thank you for your posts.
    I am also frustrated.
    I believe we have a very very good Tungsten deposit in Mt Carbine with the approval in place for building the process plant.
    We have a Tailings off take agreement with Mitsubishi confirmed on the 1 Aug “Mitsubishi reinforces interest in Mt Carbine” and Mitsubishi are prepared to commit $15 Mil to the project. (MOU in place details still TBA)

KEY EVENT.
    The Sydney worldwide Tungsten conference has just concluded with a site visit to Mt Carbine with hopefully a group of decision makers.

I have also been watching the share trading of the last few weeks and it seems that the share price is being held down by very small volume trades. (Up to $0.07 then down to $0.06 on very small trades) Considering the mood of shareholders this could be the maneuvering for an opportunistic take over or capital injection.

I will clearly be reflecting my frustration when it comes to voting at the AGM.
    But I am confident that management are focused on the big picture which I think announcements are showing. (Not the tailings which is frustrating hot copper but did get CNQ a substantial R & D ATO rebate and is giving CNQ some overhead recovery.)

We really need to close a deal or sell CNQ.

Note Just my comments please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.