mainwaring cousins eagles truth coming out, page-32

1. 14,931 Posts.
    milesg

You see, that's where you are very wrong. Just as recently as yesterday you were trying to cover up the fact that Mainwaring was a drug user and supporter of illicit drug taking. You were accusing me of shooting my mouth off, and how could I say that drugs were involved etc etc ..... Who has his tail between his legs now! You now state that "yes Mainwaring took drugs" ........ but you still try and defend this dope by excusing the fact of drug taking because it helped him deal with some personal issues. GET REAL! If we all turned to drugs to deal with personal issues, the entire planet would be doomed! A real man would have dealth with his issues very differently. Get over it...he is dead! Finished, gone and forgotten. This now gives a golden opportunity for someone else who is worthy of this position, who is drug free and a decent human being, who wishes to play sport and be a shining example to the younger generation, rather than a complete dope, and illict drug taking loser. Move on!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.