mainwaring cousins eagles truth coming out, page-34

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Duicorp

You are a pathetic little man

You the other day were making baseless accusations about the guy being an addict and that he died of a OD

Yes you were right on 1 point, but my posts that day were aimed at YOU making accusations about the guy BEFORE THE FACTS WERE KNOWN.

And as I have already stated Mainwaring turning to drugs to attempt to deal with personal problems was not a good decision

BUT Dui he is not by any means the first person and will not be the last to turn to drugs or alcohol to deal with problems or something even worse

This does not in any way make these people lesser humans nor does it negate the good they have done in their lives or the positive aspects of their lives, 2 areas Mainwaring ranked very highly

What does make people less human, low lifes like you, is ridiculing these people in a time of need instead of offering support and seeing through the problem to the decent person trapped by it. And dui there is a massive difference between offering these people support and assistance to condoning or supporting the harmful acts they are doing, like abusing drugs or alcohol. Something you are clearly to stupid and full of your own narrow minded hatred to see

Regardless what pathetic little no bodies like yourself say Mainwaring regardless of his problems was a decent person who gave a lot to society far beyound the football field, a guy that was easy going, always friendly and time for anyone with out the ego some so called sports stars have.

He will be missed unlike if a low life like you were to pass away

But the next best thing to that would be to just put you on ignore where I no longer have to see your bitter narrow minded hate filled views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.