IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

majestic results on the wire, page-6

1. 24,765 Posts.
    "Copped a 30% loss from entry and it was my fault for being emotional and not cutting it earlier."

I guess I might have a different view of what is being emotional."

If someone is a day trader ot very short term trader, then yes, imo they lacked discipline by not quickly running and cutting their trading losses.

However, I have purchased IGR with a medium term time frame in mind as a quality Australian junior gold stock to include in my portfolio of precious metals stocks to ride this bucking gold bull.

So, based on a hard, cool, unemotional analysis of the situation, I reckon I would have been selling on fear if I was to bail out anywhere near IGR's recent lows. I've also had to ignore emotional e-mails received from friends such as the following I received today:

"A good day for announcements. Perhaps this will keep IGR out of the 20's?!"

As I believe we are still in a gold bull market with much higher gold prices to come and at some point in time also an absolute explosion in gold share prices the main issues for me are:

1. Is IGR's operational performance as a gold miner good.
    Answer: YES. If IGR's operational performance as a gold miner was not good then I wouldn't be sitting around for months and months hoping and wishing for things to turn around as investors have done to their detriment with numerous juniors. Just look at a recent example - NAV.

2. Does IGR have an active exploration programme with plenty of blue sky exploration success potential?
    Answer: YES. Today's outstanding exploration news is a small sample imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.