BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Simple answer "yes"Please read my previous post. BLT management...

1. 688 Posts.
    Simple answer "yes"

Please read my previous post. BLT management needs savviness. In my books, every company especially spec companies, need good management. A good product will not sell itself.

Saying that, BLT have the technology. Sometimes despite management, the company will boom due to luck. For eg. a recently diminished Avexa might just approach BLT and go i got cash, i need IPs and i want to merge or help you guys fianancially so we can both prosper. This is just luck sometimes it comes in a silver platter, management needs to be smart enough not to stuff it up if and when it arises. However, these sort of occasions are uncommon and its up to good management to seek out opportunities that may not arise.

The thing is that they have the goods and the IP. Spending more money making it better is playing into the law of diminishing returns. Instead they should use some cash instead to market their wares. As they say you need to spend money to make money.

However, market depth indicates increasing interest to accumulate at these low prices. Maybe there is something in the pipeline, i have no idea. When it rise BLT moves thick and fast, i'm talking 5-10 bagger.

An announcement of a reputable company wanting to develop BLTs IPs will send this share sky rocketing despite cash position etc.

To summarise, BLTs IPs can potentially change medical practice. Im saying reverse RNA technology and genome technology is the future. Trying not to get ahead of myself, such treatments may represent a utopian society free of HIV, Hepatitis and cancer; not to mention severe debilitating chronic diseases like cystic fibrosis etc with viral injection mediators etc.

BLT is at the moment is far from great but can potentially be great, far down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.