BIT 6.06% 3.5¢ biotron limited

Major Article - BIT225, in combination with 3-drug antiretroviral therapy, page-188

1. 2,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I agree there is absolutely nothing wrong with trading.

What I do find ethically problematic is the baseless upramping which is designed purely to dupe others into buying a specific share.

I would hope most people on this forum wouldn't sit down in person with a pensioner and convince them to spend their hard earned money on BIT because "it is going to the moon", or "there is an announcement just around the corner" or it is "it is a big green beast", or "there is going to be a billion dollar deal", or "they are about to cure HIV" etc etc

The problem is when people post these things anonymously on the internet, it can feel to them as though there are no victims. In reality, it is really not that different to those tricksters that send out spam emails that promise to make you rich, or to sell you a product to enlarge you p***s. Most people can clearly see it is ridiculous and a scam, but there are always some vulnerable people that actually fall for this stuff. That's why the spammers keep doing it. If they send out 10,000 emails, someone out there will fall for it.

This is the same modus operandi that some people on HC use. Keep saying the same thing over and over, and eventually someone will actually fall for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $31.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $19.27K 566.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299989 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 371664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.