NWR 0.00% 0.6¢ northwest resources limited

major aussie hi grade gold province

1. 4,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    NWR is in the midst of drilling out one of Australia's highest grade gold provinces. The Blue Spec Shear now has nine (count that as 9) major high grade gold targets on this shear. The Blue Spec Mine currently has one diamond drill running that has been constantly getting the highest grade gold hits in the country AND NO MISSES!!! I have never seen a program where ALL of the gold targetting from surface is hitting veins at 400 meters depth. There is a very good reason why this is happening. NWR secured the services of some of the most innovative geo "brainpower" in the country who are using very sophisticated down-hole vectoring and surface analysis.

They have "unlocked" the connection between the size and chemical analysis of the surface "gold halo" with the identification of proximate location of very high grade underground gold systems found along the Blue Spec shear. RC scout drilling over those systems with down hole vectoring allows the next stage of drilling to zero in on the target (similar to nickel targetting).

We have known for a long time that Blue Spec is one of Australia's highest grade gold mines. Now NWR is saying that much of the Blue Spec Shear may contain multiple +half million ounce very high grade gold systems. IMHO Blue Spec will be much bigger than half a million ounces. The potential now is that we may be looking at many millions of high grade gold ounces. IMHO one of Australia's more spectacular and large gold finds. Then we can drill the Red Ribbon Shear. Please do your own research and verify carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.