BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Can I have anyone's help in discussing this Luc Montagnier which...

1. 5,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Can I have anyone's help in discussing this Luc Montagnier which for you who don't know is the discoverer of HIV and won a noble prize. He and this shouldnt be taken lightly I think mentioned Covid has small traces of HIV in it please watch 1 minute video below of him stating this is an interview.

Since BIT work with both HIV and COVID virus could there be a major breakthrough here with BIT225? below is Luc in a 1-minute interview mentioning there is HIV in COVID.. Maybe BIT225 reduced it to significant level? again I'm not expert that why I would like your input.

not sure if the link works this is the 1 min video of him. ( not a scam its just through Bitchute (another youtube) (non censored information) since I could only find it on there.

Dr. Luc Montagnier (Nobel Prize winning virologist) Confirms Covid Engineered in Lab (bitchute.com)

Dr. Luc Montagnier (Nobel Prize winning virologist) Confirms Covid Engineered in Lab (bitchute.com)

I'm not an expert but are there any thoughts on this? BIT works with both Covid and HIV? any ideas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.