HRL 0.00% 16.0¢ hrl holdings ltd

Major Buying Opportunity

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    HRL is one of those "zombie" industrial juniors that lacks a profile. I have met Dabelstein and Anderson on numerous occasions and have been a strong supporter and buyer of the stock since 6.5c, and again recently when it got down to this ridiculous level. Why I believe this is an outstanding opportunity,

* Conservative management. Dabelstein can be textbook, but he knows his stuff and is driven to see this company succeed. Always acts with the highest level of professionalism in our dealings.

* Share price weakness due to a large 10c placement to buy two new businesses. A combination of tax loss selling and stop losses as seen an opportunity around 8c.

* Businesses in NZ seeing strong growth, solid clients all with the potential to expand. HRL are heavily involved in compliance and have contributed to NZ legislation on HAZMAT management.

* Octfolio likely to be a solid performer, although a company "keeper" rather than maker.

* Morrison Geotech a family run business with strong contracts. HRL appear to be integrating this business well.

I like this company as a longer-term growth opportunity. Once a consistent flow of improving quarterly cash flows are established, small cap funds will be all over it and blink and you will miss the re-rating.

I hold personally and will continue to buy HRL as funds I don't need tomorrow become available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.