THB 7.14% 2.6¢ thunderbird resources limited

not always mate...experienced traders revel on days like this...

1. 114 Posts.
    not always mate...experienced traders revel on days like this because it benefits them in many ways. For example, today was a classical "shake the tree" day where many weak hands (or hands that prefer to take a quick but minimal profit on their recent CR purchase) sell off their stock in panic mode because they think that the price may go below 3c. This was helped along by bots selling small parcels to create a selling affect. Meanwhile the accumulators are happily soaking it all up and increasing their holdings for the next run in share price. Today also increased support levels around 3c creating a strong base for the stock that they can work off in accumulating more stock. At the moment we have a 3-5c range (quite large) which may work away for quite a bit longer until the stock breaks the range and heads to its next level. The fact that there was buying at the end of the day and the sharp red candle ended up off its lows with relatively low volume indicates that today was the sly tactics of accumulators and in my opinion the base at 3c will hold and the stock should rise again from increased buying over the next few days. But thats only my opinion, i would like to hear others. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.373M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $142.8K 5.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134551 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.