Major Cyber attack on Australia, page-117

1. 41,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    There are always ways to mitigate such as 'early warnings'. I recall Bush and 911 when the whole Bin-laden extended family were 'quietly' chaperoned out of US jurisdiction.

Just to kick the British teeth in and countless examples of terrorism on Western streets, is the latest Reading incident considered Terrorism? We have a different approach to more totalitarian regime when it comes to law and order. We use the carrot and tick approach, re-radicalisation to reform and prevent while China goes with the hammer banging at every problem as a nail. News out of China is a bit opaque so it is difficult to comment of their successful achievement with their Muslim issue of session but the objectives are similar to our system of government/laws, prevent further terrorist incidents domestically. Some of those latter British terrorists were refugees from war torn countries, brought in and given freedom etc. I would have thought that was de-radicalised by its merit, not requiring apologist to mitigate with further tools of the trade?

Maybe we should wholesale import Uighur refugees fleeing persecution like those from ME with their imported problems in Germany, UK, France, Spain and the rest of Europe? It will give the BLM movement a chance to redirect/harass a new found group to pursue by Police?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.