CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Major Global Tin Producer, page-7

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Maddogjim and Peter, have you ever built a house of cards?

It takes time to build one, just like a company, yet it only takes one unsubstantiated, often misinformed and ignorant comment (or flick of a card) to bring the whole thing crashing down.

For example, how are we now a one billion share company? Last time I looked, we only had 250 million shares on issue. And then there is this question of dilution? Last time I checked, we are actually buying a positive cash flow generating asset. Of course, how positive would be great discussion point yet we will fail to discuss this, or when someone does bring 'facts' to the table, then it is spammed by 'Cut&paste' comments.

I'm sorry, but I've had enough building my house of cards only to see it blown down by one particular person and then me criticised because certain unforeseen events and circumstances change.

I really would love to discuss your questions, I might even have some information we could combine, yet the 'powers that be' have chosen their side, and it ain't on the side of truth, justice and the Australian way.

;-)

Take care, regardless of wannabe destroyer, this is going places.

PS - You you better read this fast before the rat sink its teeth into it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.