ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

major gold find imminent, page-10

1. 662 Posts.
    warlock,
    you are obviously too lazy to do any research. on 14/3/08 SAU announced assay results from drilling in cambodia also stating that "remaining assay results from 8 more holes will be released in the coming weeks".

then on friday they made the market aware that a large discovery is imminent! how often have you heard of gold ores sticking out of the ground? as with any such phenomenon whether it be ore or an iceberg any mug knows that only the tips of such body's protrude to the surface.

furthermore virtually anyone could see how ridiculously cheap SAU is given fridays news. the fully diluted market cap is $24 million, they have $6 million in cash and a 40% stake in SNU which itself is cashed up to the hilts.

SAU also enjoy the backing of not 1 but 3 institutions. Talbots, Macquarie and CITIC in China. If the assay results are good, and all indications are that they will be, we have 3 heavy hitters with a considerable existing stake, that already have SAU on their radar.

good news WILL send this skyrocketing, make no mistake about that! i will say again, i have held shares in SAU for around 2 years and these guys have never been the type to make outlandish claims!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $30.16K 3.549M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1581260 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.