ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

it seems to me that some punters are quite bitter that they...

1. 1,033 Posts.
    it seems to me that some punters are quite bitter that they didnt buy on friday when the writing was on the wall.

stephen biggins has outstanding qualifications as a geologist, he is not just the type of director in place to sell a story and i also do not believe that he is the type of person to make claims that he cannot back up. i see no problem, given his qualifications and experience, in him expressing his confidence publically. macquarie, talbots and citic obviously do not think so either - how many other penny explorers have 3 institutions on the register?lets face it, in the early days of FMG, twiggy forrest was telling anybody that would listen his vision for that company and yes, people joked about twiggy and FMG in the early stages also but are not laughing now.

the assay results from the outstanding 8 holes are clearly due as indicated on the announcement dated 14/3/2008. stephen biggins sounds confident to me and i would rather listen to him than sceptics on an internet forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.