OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Major high level breach at 6.2 cents, page-54

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I agree wholely with your thoughts qqqq, but i believe we probably share views which would not go down well with many of the emotional ridden investors and newbies here.

I hope the train runs fast and high for all as there are many early investing careers that seem at stake hear - I just enter with the caveat that in my limited time in the market (probably along time for many i guess.. haha) i have heard, seen and been through 'possibly the best play in the market /this sector' stocks. And time and time again there are many reasons these become flops. Not saying XPE will be resigned to this same bin but I am reminded by overly emotional and optimistic people throwing out $0.50, $1 targets. Heck, punching the numbers into a calculator makes me thirsty too, but alas i think one should keep their heads screwed on.

GLTAH. Given how emotionally charged the stock seem sto be in hot copper i have a theory that these stocks will see momentum pushed up, but inevitably the smash back down will take place - when, where I am not exactly certain. But tomorrow if we see significant buying into the 6.1-6.4c range then that would blast what i have said earlier out of the water. UNtil then the majority of volume was for prices below this and I think many haven't realised that, or have simply glossed that over while dollar signs flash in their eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.