OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

I agree wholely with your thoughts qqqq, but i believe we...

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I agree wholely with your thoughts qqqq, but i believe we probably share views which would not go down well with many of the emotional ridden investors and newbies here.

I hope the train runs fast and high for all as there are many early investing careers that seem at stake hear - I just enter with the caveat that in my limited time in the market (probably along time for many i guess.. haha) i have heard, seen and been through 'possibly the best play in the market /this sector' stocks. And time and time again there are many reasons these become flops. Not saying XPE will be resigned to this same bin but I am reminded by overly emotional and optimistic people throwing out $0.50, $1 targets. Heck, punching the numbers into a calculator makes me thirsty too, but alas i think one should keep their heads screwed on.

GLTAH. Given how emotionally charged the stock seem sto be in hot copper i have a theory that these stocks will see momentum pushed up, but inevitably the smash back down will take place - when, where I am not exactly certain. But tomorrow if we see significant buying into the 6.1-6.4c range then that would blast what i have said earlier out of the water. UNtil then the majority of volume was for prices below this and I think many haven't realised that, or have simply glossed that over while dollar signs flash in their eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.