CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Zedster....relax! You are sounding increasingly desperate with...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Zedster....relax!

You are sounding increasingly desperate with your commentary, especially in targeting me earlier today as somehow responsible for the current malaise. That is absurd. Did you blame yourself for misleading people when the share price took off last year despite all of your negativity? I would suggest No, because you called it as you saw it. No more no less.

You would do much better to address the facts that I present and provide realistic arguments to offer a counter view. But you never do. You still haven't adjusted your 'production pipe cash flow model' which judging by yesterdays numbers from Lycopodium, is hopelessly out of whack. I have repeatedly try to alert you to the fact to no avail.

The issue with the register instability is churn. And a motivated buyer will help to arrest the effect of such manipulation. Period!

As a holder I don't need to get into discussions with Azure to ensure that their description of where churn is originating from is 100% correct. So why should you as a non holder?

At the end of the day, churn is churn and the sooner that shares which are sold manipulatively are taken off the table, then the better for the company and its share holders, irrespective of who makes the shares available.

Simple really!

While we wait for the substantial share holder notice from today's developments, can we expect Warbont Nominees to stay on the register, and if not, where will their holding end up? Back into Brispot Nominees or into say UBS Nominees, or somewhere else? Your call!

Cheers
    nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.