CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi GuysI'm just in and quite pleased with developments.I reckon...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Guys

I'm just in and quite pleased with developments.

I reckon Fluffy has nailed it though with his comment.

"When will shareholders wake up?

I couldn't have expressed it any better myself, and If I did, it would have taken me many more words....lol

Seriously, folks.....Shareholders really do need to wake up! Hot Copper is not the place to be hanging about trying to find out what is going on. The absurd reaction to the current announcement by non holders is a case in point.

What we have just witnessed is clearly a major chess move as evidenced by the strong market reaction to the announcement.

The new Insto coming on board gives Rocklands the respectability it has been looking for from the investment world, and it coincides with comprehensive data being available to interested outsiders for the very first time, so that they can make informed judgments.

An initial stake of 10 million shares would encourage a supportive investor to then build to a major position and so clean up the register. With managemnet approval of course. If so, we have some interesting days ahead, and any other BIG players who are looking over the Rocklands fence and wondering, IMHO have just been delivered a decisive wake up call.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.