CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

zzedzz,What would you do if you were in WM's position? dont...

1. 500 Posts.
    zzedzz,
    What would you do if you were in WM's position? dont forget that WM himself has a massive amount of shares and he would not take any decisions that would cause him to lose money!
    As i said before, the current problem with CDU has nothing to do with fundamentals, but sentiment. The objective of the shares buy back IMO was NOT making profit, but to restore confidence and it failed miserably.
    During the last couple of weeks, the share prices of all copper companies in my watchlist were soaring except CDU that continued to fall regardless how hard the management tried, so they had one more option, which is to bring a big player to the scene who can protect the SP and stop the silly manipulation that we see everday, and whether we agree with the decision or not, the market seems to like the news!
    If WM is an egoist as some suggest, he would NOT have changed his mind in relation to the issue of new shares at the current SP, but because he puts the interest of the company first, he had to take a hard decision IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.