DSE 1.14% $2.66 dropsuite limited

Don't know if this helps butspeaking to the company gave me some...

1. 378 Posts.
    Don't know if this helps but
    speaking to the company gave me some encouragment that it is full steam ahead towards production.
    Maybe a while off ,but plans are being put in place.

Replys I received from AB
    Presentation went very well.We had a good time up there. (No disclosure of investment group)

I asked was it for Capital Raising. Reply was. All i will say is that a considerable amount of money will be required to get our 2 X Open Cut pits up and running.

I also asked about results:
    Results are very encouraging, 11 metres @ over 30g/t is very exciting news for us and shareholders. How can you not get excited by that and past results released to market.
    I Mentioned some of the previous grades @ Nobles Nob.
    Reply was that we expect to get some of those grades as well. Why wouldn't we expect to get somewhere near those historical past grades.

I asked about Juno :Reply was, That is a further down the track proposition, but still very encouraging....
    Likelyhood of results due in 30 to 60 days : We have 15000m of results due and expect those back within 30 days.
    Likelyhood of release to market : Would be extremely dissappointed if we were unable to release to market within the next 30 days.

Final comment : these are exciting times in our very near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.030(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $185.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.73 $2.63 $35.41K 13.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 2728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.