NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Well strike me pink I cannot believe that the Ex-chairman Alex...

1. 366 Posts.
    Well strike me pink I cannot believe that the Ex-chairman Alex hewlett is behind this 249d rolling of the current board , he had a go at running the company and completely got it wrong and was responsible (part of) for getting the To’s off side, as for the guy Maurice catina what is he doing he is in then he is out and now wants back in , come on save me some pain these guys had a chance and kicked the ball out of bounds. I think its time for them to put down the high powered gun before someone loses an eye and they step to the side grab the pop gun and let the men take over .
    There is no way im voting for them, everyone can make their own mind up but when I look in my rear view mirror I see this I don’t know what you see but im pretty sure I see a some highly coloured people looking at me.
    see below

The two new gents phillip vailere and Bryant james mclarty I know little about but the vailere lives in the states so I have been told, so how can he run the company from way over there plus the timezone difference how can this be a good move, could some explain that?

Why are they rolling the board ?what are they going to bring to the table , something new something fresh?they need a good reason why to roll the board ?
    This company needs direction and im sorry to say this but by getting these guys back im going left to exit door , the current board needs time to heal the wounds that where created by the ex-chairman and the board at the time.

Clydebigdog ,
    That is very good question about the federal minister but im assuming it would be very hard for him coming in and stepping on the toes very hard.that is my guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.