CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Yes Again!! I noticed post 10302028 on 22/3 has been viewed by...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Yes Again!! I noticed post 10302028 on 22/3 has been viewed by over 4000 people in just 7 days. That tells me (A) how popular HC is, most likely also internationally, but also (B) just how much interest this particular thread has generated…."MAJOR MILESTONE COMING" as it is a fact as per WM,s most recent announcements. One can only hope those hitters try jumping onboard as soon as DSO sales and income figures are released to the general public.
    Some simple maths can tell holders that should stock be available at that time …and I think the x M & G…. now Brokers? Float….. of somewhere between 12mill and 8.5mill could disappear ultra quickly especially if they try blocking SP momentum at that point ….ie lets say only half of the 4000 interested parties actually want to buy…..and they all want to be extra cautious and so only buy 3000 shares each…. at that point it could easily be goodbye broker float and now what do our cherished shorters do for protection???

Now 8 - 12mill shares in just one day could be a big ask…but it is possible as up to now CDU have not generated any mining income….that is about to change….soon. Should the announcement also detail when shareholders just might see dividends …maybe as early as late 2014 around AGM time? or early 2015? ….I would expect an even greater % of the 4000 hitters wanting to get onboard…..imho

Not long to wait to see the fireworks... imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.