CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

major milestone coming, page-278

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Correct me if I am wrong RN:
    For CDU to have approx 8,500,000 shorts in place "someone" had to lend them out. …imho that someone could easily have been the purchaser/s of M & G's mysteriously missing in action 12,000,000 shares ( back in Sept 2013) …that "could " have been divvied up amongst the "group of 5 Brokers as support and control stock"….(as no one bothered to report actually buying them) ….and also used by them to churn utilising HFT and prevent CDU 's SP from advancing…which co-incidentally worked a treat.

Currently 6 months after M & G passed the parcel I would guess that the original 12mill is now somewhere between 6 - 8.5 mill remaining…as it costs to control.
    So blind Freddy knows "Serious INCOME" can MAKE a company and CDU are about to announce just that PLUS our controllers can also see just how many posters on HC alone are WATCHING : ie I have a "Major Milestone Coming" post dated 22/3/14 that has been viewed by 4600 individuals so far, how many of them are also ready to pounce?.
    The DSO sales announcement imho will change the whole dynamics. Holders have witnessed excellent company announcements only to see our SP get beaten down, time and time again…income though is the game changer. It can be extrapolated to profits and to dividends. So again imho there is no way can the 5 brokers retain control of our SP with 6 - 8.5 mill? shares O/H….so to help their investors they are selling decent bundles now to force the SP down plus still hoping to spook other holders into selling ( remembering as the SP drops the shorters make money because they buy at a lower price than they initially sold at to return their "borrowed" stock) hopefully for them "before" they get hit with the sales announcement….and the ensuing rapidly rising SP.

Holders like me really want to see them get burnt badly in order to see them get their just desserts. Bring it on WM…payback time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.