CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

major milestone coming, page-45

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I know I'm a bit old fashioned, actually reading company announcements rather than psychically tuning in to the vibes from Rocklands, but the pretty picture magazine last week made only two references about time and DSO:

" ...in the next 6 weeks the LM1 pit is expected to reach some of the highest grade zones within the block model, from which significant DSO is expected to be mined."; and

"Over the coming months, mining is expected to generate significant quantities of very high-grade NCu and primary ore that will be blended with high-grade oxide stockpiles already mined, and collectively crushed to produce a blended DSO averaging ~20% copper"

Taking those two statements with the ones about not commencing shipping until they have enough for continuous batch-processing, that would have to be at least two months away if they aren't hitting the highest grade prospective DSO zones.

The only other reference to time is the planned crushing and scalping of coarse NCu DSO product in the coming days - which will give lots more pretty pictures of water bottles etc. but IMO is unlikely to produce enough for a continuous feed to the smelters.

However I suppose, after a fifteen month delay, being able to announce that the crusher is fully commissioned and working as expected WOULD be a major milestone. Just not one that will propel the sp anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.