VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I think TSN deserves a new thread title today. As of today,...

1. 10,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1201
    I think TSN deserves a new thread title today.

As of today, April 1 2016 TSI India are about to manage and operate an existing fleet of 11,000 ATMs on the market in India. This is an existing fleet of ATMs already in the ground and operating. This is not some future potential business line, TSI are about to hit the ground running as of today.

* Transaction volumes are already flowing through this LARGE SCALE 11,000 ATM business.

* Two managed service and delivery centres already up and running to manage and operate this large fleet with leveraging potential across numerous other business lines.

* You don't just win deals like this without experience, existing business lines, platforms and systems already in place.

* You wouldn't take over large business lines like this without systems already up and running and firmly in place.

From today forward, it's all about showcasing the decade of experience TSI India have in the ATM space and the numerous other 'ready for market' business lines they have in place. Management will be diligently working on improving existing ATM metrics right across the board - transaction volumes, site performance, underperforming assets, fees etc etc...

TSI India have just become one of the largest operators of ATMs in India with over 13,000 ATMs under management, 400 Bill Payment Machines and its first 500 ATMs e-surveillance contract.

Today marks a MAJOR milestone for the company.

Tony
    Last edited by TonyIndo: 01/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.